AIM
STONEHEAD

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

nice animation,

how much of the artwork did you do youreself, cos i recon over half the production is provably just a load of traced bitmaps (photos pctures) with a few simple animated bits in photoshop, thats why it has a quality feel to it, but ether way theres a lot of time put in to it and i can see that you did create the main character, like the manga slyle. good work

RobsH66 responds:

I did just about all the artwork myself, except for a couple of sprites (more specifically, the smoke and dust sprites, which were imported from a game) and the 3D vehicles and weapons, which were rendered in Swift 3D (although I did add a lot of detail by hand once the models had been imported into Flash).

All the characters and some of the backgrounds were drawn on paper and then imported into Flash, where they were outlined, colored, and shaded. The rest of the backgrounds and other assorted art was drawn directly into Flash.

I did not use Photoshop very much; it was primarily used for the creation of the two blur effects I used in the animation (the focus shift when Sera spots the dead body, and the camera blur during the shot from the wounded soldier's POV).

The only traced bitmap in the movie was the sunset-colored sky used in the intro sequence.

Grim Reaper 4 Grim Reaper 4

waky...

that's a really fucking mad story..

Code of the Ninja Code of the Ninja

that's pretty cool...

the only thing missing is blood squirting everyware.

Mars Conspiracy (Chptr03) Mars Conspiracy (Chptr03)

esta muy bien..

la historia esta bien, pero donde va a ocurrir la accion? en la tierra o en marte, o va a ver un accion paralela entre los dos?

William the Demon Killer William the Demon Killer

ha ha ha..

that was mad..

Harry meets Dumbledore Harry meets Dumbledore

ha ha ha

i liked the humor, but it would have been better if dumbledor had kicked harry's but..

Retarded Animal Babies 5 Retarded Animal Babies 5

that was perfectly made...

but you made the story to complex at the begining, the random silly sceen's work better, althow it got a lot funny'er once they got stoned, but the begining was a bit loong

Banana's Switch Banana's Switch

well... tel me something..

this isn't a crap movie, but it isn't the dog's bollocks ether...

so why is it all the submissions with some clock character get almost imidiate high scores?

is it because there are fucking hundered's of you and you all vote for each other, or does this really do it for every one, i mean some of them are funny, and some of them are skillfully done to the point of making me think why the hell don't they do something better allready!!

Da-Dinictus responds:

Isn't this already good enough, then? So we use Clocks as our avatars, representing ourselves. We do something different than those continuous DBZ vs. Sprite-stick films, and we get people like -you- being, truth be told, the preverbial bitch to us.
Well, I can see you did review fairly. So I'll let that slip... <3

Freddy the Demonic Moocow Freddy the Demonic Moocow

ha ha ha..

freddy the demonic cow? well.. why not, it's different and funny, and the cow was quite well done ha..

Taishi 4 A New Hope Taishi 4 A New Hope

really cool...

animation of the fight's is exelent, character's body's are cool, but some of the faces could be a bit better, but that's a minor..
love the matrix style movement, and the dbz type power up, it's good to see someone doing losts of hard work, i can see that you provably had to do each 5 to 10 second sceen individually from scratch because the characters are allways in some different cool pose from different angles, (the girl doing the back flip seen from in front angle is veary well done),

keep up the good work man..